Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe it is Christmas already. I remember taking the tree down at the beginning of this year. Damn, I always thought my mother was lying when she said that time sped up once you were out of high school.

She really wasn't kidding.

Well, I'm going to be a little vacant for the next week. I have dvds to watch, although I'm not sure which ones they are... *fondles presents a little more*

And since I now own Smallville seasons 1 - 10 *Happy dance* I'm going to be busy with 218 episodes of that awesome sauce of a programme.
I saw the first season when it came out, and I saw the last. I have no freakin' idea what goes on in between, so I'm starting at the beginning again, and I can't wait!

Other than that, I am going to get my butt in to shape, and crack on with these two WIP's!

So, the only thing left to say is . . . .


I hope you all have an amazing Christmas!

Elizabeth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment