Thursday 5 April 2012

It's about time for an update!

My last update was two months ago, naughty me. So I thought I would do a quick round up of what has been going down these first three months of 2012.

Well, I've been writing; throw in my fathers 50th birthday and my nephews baptism and that's pretty much my first three months in a nutshell. :-)

You may have noticed all the pretty colourful word count bars to your right - or the fact that 4 are now missing - I have decided to make a WIP page so I can pop the blurbs up for all the books that are complete and have been submitted; not to mention a little info on what I'm currently writing.

Not to mention some information on my latest accepted book. Yes, I know I'm naughty for keeping it quite, but I only have because I'm waiting to receive the contract. I am happy to say that the futuristic YA book I co-authored with a friend of mine has been accepted by Noble Young Adult. So look out for info on that.

See, I have been keeping busy :-)



~ * ~

Now, I can literally hear the intake of breath every time I mention the She-Wolf sequel - Cranberry Blood - but I still have no news in regards to its release. It is still with my wonderful editor and going through its edits. Believe me, I am as eager as you all are to get my hands on it, but I'm afraid patiences still needs to be maintained for just a little longer.

You may now throw tomatoes at me and curse. Or if you want to ask questions about She-Wolf, Cranberry Blood or the series in general, I will happily answer them as long as they are not spoilers :-) So go nuts!

For more information on She-Wolf; The Blood Series Prequel, click here.

Otherwise here's the blurb for Cranberry Blood, Book 1 in The Blood Series, coming soon from Noble Publishing . . .


Killing Vampires? Easy. Tracking someone? Simple. Helping, and protecting a Vampire slayer... Bloody hard work!

Thirteen years ago, Brendan Daniels made a deal with a psychic. In exchange for information on the whereabouts of a Rogue Werewolf, he promised to help and protect Sofia's granddaughter. Unfortunately, he had no idea what he was getting himself, or his Pack, into.

Nothing about Heather is simple, from her weird dietary needs to her life’s mission. The girl can handle herself, but the promise to protect her soon becomes a need, and one that he can't fully understand.
  
Vampire Slayer. Born Infected. Blood addict... but not by choice.
Heather Ryan is the most recent slayer in a long family line. Like all before her, she has spent her life searching for her ancestor, Marko Pavel, the Vampire her family has sworn to kill. If that isn't complicated enough, Heather is also a born "Infected", and to keep her from becoming insane or giving in to her darker side, she is on a very strict diet.

Grandmother Sofia has passed, so now it is up to Heather to take the family legacy into her own hands, all alone: or at least, it would have been, if her Grandmother hadn't sent a Werewolf to help her.

What is the irritating Brendan supposed to help Heather with? Sofia never told either one of them. But it doesn't take long for Heather and Brendan to find out that the Vampires have big plans, and that the fiends have waited a long time for them both.

~ * ~

Along with She-Wolf, and Razel Dazzle, The Collector; Book 1 in The Overseers Series is now avilable to buy from Amazon. For more information on this fallen angel novella, click here.

~ * ~

If you're a fan of my craziness you can also find me around the web.

Facebook - Elizabeth Morgan
Twitter - @EMorgan2010

Also I have a virtual den with the talented Dianna Hardy, so please do feel free to stop by and say hey! - http://notjustastiffupperlip.blogspot.co.uk/

And, I have just created - The Blood Series Facebook Page - for updates, background info, character profiles and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment