Sunday 12 June 2016

Little Update

Hey folks, I want to drop in and apologize for the silence; this last month has been crazy. I applied for a new job in April and a month ago I was offered the position. So, I have been training, while continuing the job that I currently had, while formatting Blood Secrets for print, and I've been wrapped up in family stuff etc. So, needless to say lots of changes - good and wanted changes - are taking place and every minute I have had spare I have been trying to catch up with bits and pieces.

As you know Blood Secrets (Blood Series: Book Two) was released on April 22nd, and it is also available in paperback for those of you who prefer books:

Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/Blood-Secrets-Book-Two-2/dp/1532946074?ie=UTF8&keywords=elizabeth%20morgan&qid=1462643384&ref_=sr_1_8&s=books&sr=1-8
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Blood-Secrets-Book-Two-2/dp/1532946074/ref=sr_1_45?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1462643435&sr=1-45&keywords=elizabeth+morgan
Barnes&Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/blood-secrets-elizabeth-morgan/1123777759?ean=9781532946073
Createspace: https://www.createspace.com/6227618

I recently got the rights back for my f/f erotic paranormal short, On the Rocks, which will receive a brand new cover and be self-published/re-released at the bargain price of 99 cents this summer. So keep a look out for news and links on that.

I'm in the midst of organizing an author book signing, which will take place on November 5th. So far 26 authors have signed up, plus one cover model. We are all very excited. So once I have the press release, details, and posters I will be talking a little more about that.

Now that I am all caught up - and that tomorrow is the first day of my new job which means no more dancing between two positions. Yay! - I will start outlining the next book in the Blood Series. It is a novella which will feature a heroine we have heard about since book one, and a brand new hero. I plan for the story to be around the 30k mark - so a novella - but that is only a guideline. There is always a chance the story will be a lot longer. I do have a title picked out, but that shall be released along with the book cover once I have gone past the 15k mark.

So, keep your eyes peeled folks and stay awesome ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment