Monday 11 May 2020

My World Blog CLOSING



Hey everyone,

I have made the decision to close my blog on May 31st.

I have had this blog since I first got published, but as time has gone on and different forms of social media have been created this blog has fallen to the back of the line.

As you may have noticed it is used more to promote other wonderful and talented authors, which I'm always happy to do, but I do not feel there is a point for this blog any longer when it comes to my own books and updates.

For those of you who wish to continue to stay in the loop I have listed all the other places you will be able to find me online:




Thank you all for your visits, comments, and support over the last 9 years. It has meant the world to me.

Kind regards,

Elizabeth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment